For individuals who are located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom or Switzerland at the time their personal information is collected, our legal bases for processing your information under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) will depend on the personal information at issue, the specific context in the which the personal information is collected and the purposes for which it is used. We generally only process your data where we are legally required to, where processing is necessary to perform any contracts we entered with you (or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you), where processing is in our legitimate interests to operate our business and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, or where we have obtained your consent to do so.
You have the right at any time to request to access or modify your information. To exercise these options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In some jurisdictions, in particular those located within the European Union (the “EU”) or within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”), you may be afforded specific rights regarding your Personal Information. Subject to such eligibility, you may have the following rights to:
• Request a rectification of your Personal Information where the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete.
• Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
• Object to the processing of your Personal Information where our legal basis for that processing is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.
• Object to an automated decision-making (including profiling) in certain circumstances.
• Request the erasure of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where processing is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for, and there is no compelling reason for us to continue to process or store it;
• Receive your Personal Information, or ask us to transfer it to another organization that you have provided to us, which we process by automated means, where our processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
If you wish to file a request regarding any of the above, you may contact us at: email@example.com
We may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how users make use of our Platform. This aggregated tracking information may be used to help us improve and enhance the Website and Platform’s experience for all of our users. In addition, cookies are used for adjusting the Website and Platform to your personal preferences. Cookies contain information such as the pages you visited, the length of time you stayed on the Platform and Website, the location from which you accessed the Platform and more. If you would prefer not to have cookies stored on your Device, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, by rejecting the cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on our Platform and Website. To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Opt-In or Opt-Out
If, at any time, you would like to stop using our Service or opt out of a feature, or stop receiving relevant materials from us, you may notify us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request.